Monday, July 19, 2010

My Parelli Journey with Decker!

Well, I've been studying Parelli for about 2 years now! Having a full time job, going to school part-time, and being a wife has made my Parelli time challenging! I work with Decker as often as I can, but sometimes life makes our time scarce!

I would like to use this blog as inspiration and motivation for me as I continue my journey to never-ending self improvement!

A little background on me...I'm 26 & I've ridden horses since I was 6 or 7 years old. I started showing English at a young age & got my first horse at the age of 13! Oh how I wish that I had found Parelli back then!!! My first horse would have been awesome!!! I sold that horse and continued to ride horses for other people who didn't have time for them. This gave me the opportunity to ride better trained and more expensive horses. I gained a lot of experience riding, but still had the desire for my own horses. I leased some horses and then met my now husband in 2002. He had horses and I've been playing with them ever since! We currently have 6 horses and a pony. I am currently focusing only on one right now, Decker. All of our horses are responding well to the friendly, driving and porcupine games!

...so the journey begins!!! I can't wait! "Good Better Best, Never Let It Rest. Get Your Good Better & Your Better Best!" -Pat Parelli (one of my favorite quotes!)

Keep it Natural,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment